Game ball Monday night game

Ok my game ball posts are going to be during football season and I will give 3 out each Week. One after the Thursday night game, one for all the Sunday games, and one for the Monday night game. On Friday morning I'll do my Thursday game ball, Monday Morning Sunday game ball and MNF preview and Tuesday morning Monday game ball and week wrap up. With these game balls Wednesday I will put out my picks with the spread. So without further a due my Monday game ball goes to Jamaal Charles for 92 yards on the ground 16 yards receiving with 1 rushing and 2 receiving touchdowns and a beast showing after being shelved  last week with an ankle injury,and to do it against the struggling New England Patriots who looked horrible yesterday with people all over twitter saying it was the end of the Tom Brady Era. Now that waits to be seen the struggle on offense is a real problem with the AFC East now really up for grabs,should be very interesting to watch

Don't forget to follow on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets