Monday Game ball

In yesterday's blow out win over the Panthers last night one star rose above all. That player was former Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, who last night looked like a poor man's Peyton Manning. Sanchez threw for 332 with 2 TD's against a God awful Carolina team. I'm still not a believer in Mark Sanchez, although he is my game ball for Monday. Sanchez who travels to Green Bay to face the discount double checking Green Bay Packers. This is a test to see if Sanchez has found it or not. The Packers aren't the best defense in the world but they are a defense that can make Sanchez turn over the ball. I can say that I'm not routing for Mark Sanchez because as a Jets fan I can see what he can do as a quarterback. I thought for sure his playing days where over just like Geno Smith's but that's neither here or there. The question is now can Mark Sanchez lead Philly to the playoffs or will the boo birds come out and the Eagles miss the playoffs
Don't forget to follow on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets