Coming back... Again

Hello Internet,
This is just a little heads that I will be coming back to this blog May 16th. I have had personal issues and school work that have been keeping me extremely busy. I have also been putting all my extra time that I would use for this blog for my co-owned youtube channel Play by Play. So with finals approaching I will be as busy as I've ever been.
The blog will take off back on the 16th and I am excited for whats to come. I hope that you all will stay with me and read my opinion and what I have planned for the upcoming months and year. I had big plans for this blog for this year and I am ecstatic for what this year has in store.
Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets