Coming back home


I’m having the song I’m Coming Home by P Diddy playing in my head. It has been over a year since I announced that I was moving to Medium. And since then, I got published in my school newspaper and a mainstay on WBCR with my show The Walk-On.
In that time, I have become a better writer and a better storyteller. However, something was missing. I even tried to bring back the Fresh Start series and failed tremendously. So, as I try to come back to writing full-time, I’m coming back to the first outlet that I had in expressing my opinions. Back to the place that I originally found my voice and look to continue to grow.
I want to continue to build my brand and just create.
If you missed anything in the year plus, here is the link to everything you may have missed:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets