Week 2 Picks 2019-20


6-8-1. That’s the record heading into week 2 or “overreaction week.” I will not overreact this year and/or judge anything happening on the field until week five. I will not be swindled into fake teams and complete overreactions. The picks will survive. The locks will hold true (even with a 1-2 start). With my Jets season already in the toilet I will turn my attention to everything else in football and enjoy the season that way. My seasons allegiance is up for grabs, assuming the Jets don’t hit the lotto and shock the world, so for the rest of the NFL, I’m yours. Here are the official picks.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets