Miracle in the Desert/ Blog update

First off I know, listen I know it has been a very, very long time since I have done anything on this blog I have said "I'm back" before and it was only temporary. College got in the way, plus the holidays and it has just been a very exciting time for me and I did not have time to write anything for this blog. I am going to be back for good (I mean it this time) starting immediately. Great things have been happening especially in the NFL!
If you guys had a storm or something in your area the Arizona Cardinals and Green Bay Packers just finished one of the greatest football games of ALL-TIME! Crazy video game type stuff happening in that game. Aaron Rodgers got a gift from God yet again, Jeff Janis a no-name receiver for Green Bay made two of the best plays a football player could possibly have in consecutive plays, and just an absolute classic game.

If you want you can head over to youtube.com and watch my podcast that I do post regularly (Still working on a schedule for everything). WARNING: Some of the language used is explicit so be wary if that is something that you do have a problem with.

As always don't forget to like, comment, share on your way out!

Youtube Podcast Play by Play Podcast channel

Lastly, be on the look out for my Jets season ending recap article and MLB spring training preview! Don't forget to watch the games tomorrow  1:05 EST on Fox Seattle @ Carolina & 4:40 EST on CBS Pittsburgh @ Denver!
 
Sources:( Youtube.com, nfl,com)

Comments

  1. All the stuff that I have missed you can catch on the Play by Play Podcast or the Oven on the channel enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets