2017 Week 3 Picks

Not a bad week at all last week going 9-7, but it can get better. For a week that I just didn’t like from a line standpoint, I did well. Most of the lines last week didn’t make any sense, but this week they do, and it will be more difficult to make money this week. There are a ton of west coast teams coming east this week and I hope I picked the right teams that will just have jet lag and not show up. I will update the Minnesota-Tampa Bay game once a line is announced. Vegas seems to just be waiting to hear the word about Sam Bradford before they hand out a line. Regardless, let’s make some money this week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets