2017 Week 4 Picks

Last week just wasn’t a good week. It was a weird from the matchups on the field, and seemingly every bad quarterback played well and won the game for their team. This week is no different, because we really don’t know who is good or bad yet because of the holes that each team has. Only having 3 correct picks, that has to go down as my worst week every picking games. I will be better this week and with the weeks to come because of 3 right is just awful. Part of me just wants to throw away that week and never think or speak of it again because Blake Bortles looked like Tom Brady against Baltimore, the Jets won 20-6 over the Dolphins, Case Keenum beat Tampa Bay, and Chicago walked-off against the Steelers in OT. If you bet last week, you literally couldn’t have more against you. I don’t really like this week and will pull a Francesa and blame my performance on the games this week if I pick poorly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets