Moving on

What a run and I’m not talking about a run on the football field. My run on the blogger service has been just an absolute roller coaster ride. Starting on September 30th, 2014 and spanning 781 posts (including this one), this blog has gone through several breaks, a year straight of articles, and just overall growth I am moving onto something different.

This is something that I have been thinking about for some time and I finally am making the move over to Medium.com. I tested around with Medium throughout this past year and I enjoyed putting my articles on Medium and I’m trying out this experiment that I hope will be as enjoyable and as fun as this ride on blogger was.

I’m making this move to better my blog, I think this move to Medium will just be an overall improvement for the display of my writing and getting eye balls to what I produce. I am an ever-growing writer because I don’t even know my overall voice yet. That will come and hopefully I can have an even better experience on Medium with this move. I can’t wait to see what happens and I hope that everyone follows me on this switch.


The new site is https://medium.com/@TheBasementView go follow and enjoy the ride with me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets