Monday Game ball

This unlike yesterday was a no-brainer to me. Russell Wilson is my Game Ball winner for Monday night. I knew that the Redskins defense couldn't stick with Wilson before the game and they proved me right. My number 1 pick this week ended up being correct with Seattle. I almost gave the ball to Percy Havin who had only 4 catches for 27 yards but keep in mind that 2 touchdowns were taken away for Harvin due to penalties. Anyway Wilson had 201 passing yards and 2 touchdowns. He also had 122 yards on the ground being Seattle leading rusher with a touchdown to with the 122. Week 6 Picks are in the works.

Don't forget to follow on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets