NHL is back

Yes it is that time of year for a very select amount of people. THE NHL IS BACK!!! Now you may say hey nobody cares about hockey man! Well even if I can't name more then 5 Rangers that are on the team this year I am very excited to the Blue Shirts back on the ice ready to go to war. This is the most interest in hockey that I have ever had and lucky for me the Blue Shirts are actually pretty good. They are the defending Eastern Conference Champs and this young season are 1-2 with 2 points. They play tonight 7 pm EST against the New York Islanders. I'll be tuning in for sure.

Don't forget to follow on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets