The Golden State is having a Golden run

Will the Warriors ever lose again? It took overtime last night in New Orleans but Steph, Klay and the rest of the Golden boys pulled out a good win. Watching the game I thought 2 things that I thought I had to share.  1 is that Golden State is probably the hardest team to beat in the league in a long time. I believe that this team would beat the BIG 3 from Miami and they are not going to lose any time soon. I'm not saying that they will break the record but they are the best team right now, and it is early but Golden State is doing something right. Steph Curry looks like an early scoring champ and possible MVP. The NBA Season is taking form and should be a fun show!

Don't forget to follow on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets