Introducing

Fresh Start_1: Introduction               
After some thinking I've thought of a great way to bring back old times for me on this blog. When I started this a little over a year and half ago it was to share my opinion on the sports world, mainly focusing on New York sports, while giving my opinion on other sports issues and stories that I found interesting. I introduced games balls and weekly picks (which will be making there return come the 2016 NFL season). I also attempted a mini article series called “NY 500” where I tried to take an entire weekend of New York sports and sum it up/ give my opinion on what happened. I will be bringing that back on Monday September 5th, and will be continuing every Monday from then on out. While all this is going on, I will be introducing a new collection of articles called “Fresh Start”. This is where I will take 1,000 words and write whatever I want too down and just make it public every day for a year. Some days I will be popping out 3 articles a day; and this is just to challenge myself to become a better writer and story teller, ultimately better my writing as a whole and this blog to boot. I am so tremendously thankful for the people who have followed this blog and stuck through all the up and downs of not writing for a while and all the stuff that has gone down.
I've already announced this on my second YouTube channel Play by Play Plays, which is yet another podcast channel, but this channel is a political, comedy, movie review channel that just allows my partner and co-creator to just be us more. This is exciting for us adding a new podcast channel to counter punch Play by Play I will say this again, both my sports podcast channel and the other channel do have explicit content on both channels. If that is something you are uncomfortable with just stick to this blog. Also on our podcast channel, we do not have a set schedule due to busy schedules this time of year for the both us, with vacations and going back to college. We hope to have one sometime soon but we aren't promising anything.
Getting back to my original point, this blog is headed for a very interesting turn and it is very exciting!


Don't forget to like, subscribe, comment, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets