2017 Week 9 Thursday Game Ball

You could have told me that this game would play out I wouldn’t believe you. This wasn’t the same Jets team that blew three consecutive leads. This wasn’t the same Bills team that ran all over the Raiders last week.

Perhaps the biggest reason for that is the Bills were penalized 11 times for 99 yards tonight. Tyrod Taylor was sacked five times and LeSean McCoy only had 25 rushing yards. The Jets defense played extremely tonight and that is the reason they won.

The way every Jet defender competed tonight makes me wonder why it took eight games for them to play this way? What changed in just three days? I have no idea.


Getting to the game ball—it’s only fitting that I give it to a defender. Tonight’s game ball goes to New York Jets Line Backer Demario Davis. Davis has been the leader on defense all year and he had another great game having a game high six tackles, having a sack, a tackle for loss, and recovering the clinching fumble that put the Bills to bed. Now, I guess I’ll just a free Sunday…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets