Day 200

Fresh Start_200: Not looking back, the home stretch is going strong!
Before I start this Fresh Start, I would like to apologize for not uploading the Grind Hours podcast or the 9th Volume of Views yesterday. The internet went down at my college and I couldn’t post the article or the podcast. While it is frustrating, there is nothing I can do about it. And for the next two months, there might be a day where I post an extremely late Fresh Start due to the internet going down.

It seems like forever ago since August 23rd 2016 and yet here we are. 200 days in a row and it feels incredible to put out a piece of content each day and see myself grow. I am not the same writer that I was and seeing what I can do better and make myself more conscious of my faults. I am extremely thankful for reading my articles every day, getting this blog over 14,000 page views earlier this week.

I cannot put into words how I feel about this blog or the people who view it. When I started this, it was just to show my opinion on a few sports issues a couple days a week. Then as time went along, I got further and further away. But, now that I’m writing every day, not only is it enjoyable but it’s a learning experience that again I cannot put into words. Thank you for this, and with 200 days down, it’s the home stretch and I am lazar focused.    

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets