Day 208

Fresh Start_208: Maybe you need this

Today is just one those days… What I mean by that is the type of day where at the end of it all you want to do is just lay in bed and hibernate for 7 years. Crawling into bed today is the easiest thing I’ve done all day. Today was fun, yet challenging. I won’t bore you with the details, well because everyone has those days, that’s just life. I could have wrote about the upset of Villanova, or the Rangers win, or my concerns about the Yankees hot start in Spring Training. But, I didn’t. I’ve decided to put his piece up, not for pity or for anyone to comment or tweet “Are you okay?” I wrote this not to tell myself, but for someone who needs it, it’ll be alright. Maybe not today, but down the road. In days of hardship and sadness, the light will be there just find it. Trust me on that... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets