Day 221

Fresh Start_221: Getting better at this
With my first round of the first mock draft over and done with. Here is the first two rounds in complete order. Something to understand from all of this is, the way I am formatting this mock draft is by best fit at that pick, not the best players. I think some of these players who are getting picked in the second round are first round picks, but not on that team.

Getting further along in this draft, I have realized how talented this draft actually is. The small details that I have put on the look of the spreadsheet will make it easier for you to read the draft order. The “*” are the Compensatory picks that teams are granted from free agents that have left. Let me know what you think of the first two rounds in the comments down in the comment section.
Sources:(profootballfocus.com, nfl.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets