Day 203

Fresh Start_203: Time for the Madness
Below are my picks for the 2017 NCAA Tournament. You can look them over and decide for yourself what you of my picks. I personally feel strong about it. I know I won’t have a perfect bracket but the teams that I have in the Elite 8 and Final Four are the hottest teams in the country and I think will show that on the floor. If you would like to challenge me, thinking you might have a better bracket then me, you can. Go to espn.com, create an account, go to tournament challenge, and search the group “pbpnation”. You can only enter one bracket in so make it count. Hope you all enjoy the madness and good luck to you if you challenge me!
Sources:(espn.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!
Top Half of the bracket
Bottom Half of the bracket
Final Four

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets