2017 Week 6 Picks

Is it a good week when the best game of the week is on Thursday? Is it a good week when one of the top games is the Jags and Rams? Is it a good week when the Monday Night game could be Matt Cassel against Jacoby Brissett? For me it’s never a good week when the Jets play the Patriots because, well it’s the Patriots.


This is a week where there are four lines over 10 points, and the Jets-Pats line is at 9.5 so, with it only being Wednesday, it could be five lines at 10 points. With the byes last week, I went 7-7 and this year is like the Giants season, there is no hope for it. I just don’t have it this year and hopefully I can just go positive this week, that’s all I’m asking for.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets