2017 Week 7 Picks

I know I’ve said I can’t pick games this year, which is true, I can’t but I feel confident about this week. I feel like I have a grasp of the craziness in the league and can at least go positive after going 5-9 last week.

I didn’t do so bad through the 1 o’clock games on Sunday, but once the clock hit 4PM EST my picks went home like Cinderella running back to her pumpkin chariot at midnight. I didn’t pick a game right until the Monday Night game, and one of the only reasons I got the game right was because there was no line on it.

This week is as confident as I’ve been all year and I think I can finally go positive for the first time all year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets