Day 343

Fresh Start_343: Pimping myself out… again
This article is just a reminder that I have a podcast that I post every Tuesday and Thursday talking about sports, culture, and sometimes politics. I also have a mailbag email that I want to try to get off the ground. You can email me any questions you have about anything sports at thesportsmailbag@gmail.com.

I love producing and being the host of my own podcast just as much as I love writing articles. Please go check out my podcast “The Grind Hours Podcast” on SoundCloud. The link is www.soundcloud.com/grindhours

If you haven’t already please like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets