Day 363

Fresh Start_363: Thanks mom and dad
Mom and dad, I mean what else can be said. Everyone says that their parents are the best, but for me mine are the best. My parents aren’t like others in my town, they are happily married and support all their children.

My mom always said “if you aren’t doing something in sports, you aren’t going to be happy” and well you know that momma knows best. So, thank you for supporting me and I hope you’ve like the last couple of days on my blog.

Honestly, I would be nothing without my dad. If I wasn’t in the car while you were listening to Mike Francesa or Michael Kay. Or having random sports conversations even with my crazy ideas. Or teaching me how to a conclusion when I was in 5th grade. Or teaching to love the greatest game in the world aka baseball. Or the time that you took me to my first basketball game on Super Bowl Sunday to see my favorite basketball player ever Vince Carter, and I’ll never forget when Joe Johnson hit a half-court shot in triple overtime to push the Hawks over the than New Jersey Nets. Or when we went to Derek Jeters’ first game back in 2014 when he hit a homer on the first pitch he saw. Thank you for all that and much more. I only hope I can repay you!

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets