Day 351

Fresh Start_351: The Ringer 2.0
There is no secret that I am a big fan of Bill Simmons and the podcast network/website he has created on his own (with some help). I have repeatedly used some of what was said on his podcast and his network of podcasts to validate some of my points on my podcast, while also just pointing out some good points made on the shows. I have also used theringer.com as a research tool to mold some of my articles that I have put out in the past.

Medium is a wonderful platform for writing and I’m not one for telling another person’s story, but medium helped Simmons and his crew to launch their site maybe before it was ready. I have done something similar with the platform, but already having my own platform with blogger, medium is just another outlet to content.

In the age of companies moving away from written content, medium, blogger, vox have given journalist and bloggers the ability to just create. It’s refreshing and I’ll continue to sound like a broken record but YOU HAVE TO START if you want to get off the ground with any form of content that you feel you have a talent for. While finding my way Simmons has helped, along with his old platform medium, but he has moved on and I implore you to go check out the new site, it looks fresh, new, and maybe similar to some other sports websites *wink* *wink*

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets