Day 354

Fresh Start_354: The start to a PAINFUL season
Say what you will about Preseason Football, but I honestly cannot wait to watch some Jet football. As crazy as that sounds, I noticed that while torturing myself through Episode 245 of the Bill Simmons podcast. That particular podcast was about the 25 best wins under the Brady-Belichick Era. I don’t know why I listened to the podcast, I saw what it was and I hate the Patriots with all of my being, but I listened to it anyway because I just wanted to listen to football talk. It was an interesting, but it wasn’t a pleasant near two-hour podcast for me at all.

I don’t know why I am looking forward to watch one of the worst teams in football, but I just want to see my Jets again. Maybe that will change a few snaps into the first Preseason game against the Titans but we will see. I don’t know how many times I will say this enthusiastically; but LET’S GO JETS!
Sources:(theringer.com)
Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets