Day 362

Fresh Start_362: Inspirations
My next thank you is to my influences. There has been many but there are few specifically made this past year happen. So, I’d like to thank a few people… I’d like to thank Bill Simmons, my 11th grade English teacher Mr. Schofield, and the Head of the Communications at Cobleskill Erik Hage. Simmons is one of my biggest inspirations out there and listening to his podcast all last year once he was let go ESPN he gave me the inspiration to say “hey I can do this too.”

Along the road you have to have people to believe in you and well Mr. Schofield was the first one for. I wrote a series of papers for him in high school and he sat me down and told me I actually had something in my writing. I didn’t realize it until a year later but thank you for believing in me.

The same thing can be said for Mr. Erik Hage. He was once a journalist himself in the Boston area (I think I have something for Boston sports guys I don’t know) but he also has written a couple of books. Like Mr. Schofield, he sat me down in his office and told me while I was taking his journalism class “you are one of the only ones that can actually do this for living.” I am still speechless about that quote from an actual journalist who has two books written and published. Just thank you, thank you, thank you it means the world to me. I can never repay you too!

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets