Day 352

Fresh Start_352: Happy Birthday to me
Today is my 20th birthday, and honestly I don’t want to keep you long today. I know my articles this week haven’t been the longest in the world, but that is just the nature of the beast sometimes. With this past summer being crazy, and writing this article today is no exception. I have recorded a podcast in a car in the middle of Italy and now I am writing an article in a car on my way back from Maryland very early in the morning. I am excited to celebrate 20 and I hope there are many more birthdays for me, but the main thing I want to say today is just enjoy life and say I love you to someone you know because you never know when it’ll be the last time you say it.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets