Day 349

 Fresh Start_349: My favorite place in the world
Let me tell you about my favorite place in the continental United States. The reason I say the continental United States is because I have been fortunate to have gone to Hawaii in my lifetime and that place is my definition of paradise but this place comes extremely close.

It’s a small island campsite in between the Atlantic Ocean and Chincoteague Bay. Assateague Island is that place for me. I personally love the beach and this is camping on the beach in the middle of nowhere. The Zac Brown Band song “Toes” could have been about this place. The island escape off the grid from everything might not always be needed but it is definitely appreciated. My family and I go down to the island every year and it just so happens when we go on vacation as a family it always falls around my birthday. I love the place and just want to give it a quick shout-out!

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on my way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets