Day 361

Fresh Start_361: Thank you to my grandparents
My next thank you letter is to my grandparents. My Grandmother, Popop, and Granny. You three are as big a part of this as I am. The three of you are my other editors on the go, while also being a great influence to me. Grandma and Popop with you two being Cub, Giant, Knick, Ranger Pirate, Steeler, and Penguin fans your outlook on sports is completely different from mine. I wouldn’t be the same writer if we didn’t have the conversations about the craziness and wonderfulness that is sports. Not to mention the great conversations about politics and life that I have learned a lot from. You are a daily inspiration and thank you so much for giving me an outlet for great conversation, not to mention being a part of the greatest set of grandparents a kid could ever have. I love you guys so much.

Granny, yes you are the other part of that set, but thank you for helping me fall in love with our Jets. I know we haven’t had much to cheer for, but hopefully that will change soon. Thank you for all the lunch break calls after the Jet games, crazy ideas about the Yankees and Jets, calming me down about the “ridiculous” moves that Joe Girardi makes, and being the place I go on Sunday’s to scream and yell at football on Sunday’s (we have a lot of “fun” watching the Jets this year). Without the Jets and sharing the bond over them I don’t know who I’d be. I hope and pray that we get to share a Super Bowl win together because God knows we deserve one. I love you and thank you so so much!

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets