Day 350

Fresh Start_350: 350; Unbelievable
I cannot believe that I have done this for 350 straight days. It doesn’t even like it has been almost a year to the day that I started writing every day. It has been difficult to get the articles up each day, but this long ride of 350 days and counting has been so much fun. I have accomplished what I set out to do when I first started and I’m still learning as I go. I understand that I am nowhere close to where I think I can be with my writing style or potential that I have. Going to study journalism this fall will help me, but this journey with this series has helped me so much.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets