Day 173

Fresh Start_173: NYC
New York City has been a place I have wanted to live all of my life. One of the reasons I started all of this was so one day I would get to live in New York City every day and live out my passion. Being in Middletown and being able to travel to the city every once in a while to go see my aunt or catch a ball game is something I won’t ever forget.

Going to the city is always a good time for me, no matter the occasion. Just being in the city, there’s something about the energy and stigma around the place that just gets me excited. And having the opportunity to work for the possibility of possible living and working there is the only motivation I need. I have dreams about waking up and deciding last minute to go see a Net, Ranger, or Yankee game because I can and it isn’t out of the realm of possibility because I wouldn’t be an hour drive away from the game.

I cannot wait for the opportunity to be brought upon me, and I won’t waste it either

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets