Day 187

Fresh Start_187: Sad few words
The day after the Jets make two cuts for cap space, they let go one of the most important and impactful Jets of my lifetime. Today, the Jets release center Nick Mangold an 11-year veteran. I knew that Mangold might retire soon, but I didn’t think he would retire after hearing the announcement of his release.

This puts the Jets in even a deeper of a whole then they were already with big gaps in their offensive line. The Darrelle Revis release is just pending at this point so the Jets will be extremely limited at two important skill positions that they will need to address heavily in free agency and the draft. I am sad that Mangold is leaving, I don’t want to see him go, but I have learned something from my lifetime of being a sports fan; route for the laundry not the player. I will be interested to see who the Jets get to replace the Jet legend. I am hopeful, but concerned at this point. It’s never too early to say LET’S GO JETS!
Sources:(espn.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets