Day 174

Fresh Start_174: Update/look ahead
I would like to take today to say that I have some great things coming in the future. I will preview one of those projects tomorrow on this Fresh Start series, but I have more in the works. I have hinted at my 2017 MLB team rankings that will be coming out shortly, I also launched within the past week a short “podcast series” on an app called “bumpers” to go a little more in depth about this “Fresh Start” series. I also a while back introduced a mailbag inspired series that I have some clarification for. I will be doing a separate series for the mailbag, and not be show casing them on this series. If you haven’t emailed your questions yet, please do to thesportsmailbag@gmail.com 

I am extremely excited to see what this year has in store and I am happy to be pushing these projects out very early on in 2017. Be on the lookout for all of the stuff coming to this blog.

PLEASE, don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets