2016 NFL Week 13 Game balls

Week 13 Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night game balls
First off, I know that I haven’t been posting game balls of late and I apologize for that, but as I said in my update post a couple weeks ago, but I am back this week. Thursday Night was actually a good game with the Cowboys clinching the playoffs with a win against the Vikings and a Redskins loss to the Cardinals. My Thursday Game ball is my RoY candidate Dallas Cowboys Running back Ezekiel Elliott. Elliott had 20 carries for 86 yards and a score. The rookie is continuing to just eat up defenses around the league and will certainly take home the RoY award after the season.

My Sunday game ball is a little more difficult with the blowouts and comebacks that happened on the grid iron on Sunday. My game ball is Baltimore Ravens Quarterback Joe Flacco for throwing for 381 yards and 4 touchdowns on 36/47 with an interception. Flacco made the tough Dolphins defense look like Swiss cheese on Sunday ending Miami’s 5 game winning streak. The Ravens lead the division and have a tough game on Monday Night next week against the Patriots.

This Monday Night game ball hurts me because it was against my Jets. It hurts even more because the Jets couldn’t cover this guy to save their lives. If that didn’t give it away my Monday Night game ball for week 13 is Indianapolis Colts Tightend Dwanye Allen. Allen had 4 catches for 72 yards and 3 touchdowns against my Jets in Primetime. Allen has been a redzone threat for the Colts but Allen had a career day against the Jets and Andrew Luck returned to form against the Jets defense.
Sources:(nfl.com)
Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets