Honest Review #15

Honest Review #15-Just please end it, I give up!
I don’t even know what to say, or way to begin with this game. Everything about this game just makes me sick to my stomach. From the Bryce Petty injury, to 2 Fitzpatrick interceptions, to the 239 total yards from scrimmage. I was excited to see Bryce Petty get to have reps in the Patriot-Jet rivalry and just see how he fared in Foxborough. For a team that fought and clawed the last time these two teams played, the Jets didn’t even get off the plane—losing 41-3. It looked like the Jets would get shutout until the last drive ended with a 29-yard Nick Folk field goal.

Every aspect of this game was just awful. Nothing went the Jets way, and for a team that is still “together” they looked like the quit on Todd Bowles by the end of the 1st quarter. I am embarrassed to be a Jets fan after this loss. I was not delusional; I knew that the Jets had a one in a million chance to beat the Pats in Foxborough, but I expected the team to at least compete and work on things for next season. I’m not even sure if this Jets team could have beat a Division 2 college football team. This is a game that you throw away and never look at or think about ever again. A loss this bad—you throw away the game tap for and just go to the practice field on Monday morning. The focus now goes on the health of Todd Bowles and Bryce Petty. Bowles has been dealing with kidney stones and Petty that left shoulder injury that took him out of the game. If I am Todd Bowles, I would sit Petty next week against Buffalo and have him focus on being the starting quarterback for 2017. This will give Ryan Fitzpatrick one last start as the quarterback of the Jets and give him a boo bird filled last go around. I have nothing left to say about this terrible team that quits on the field. I have no expectations for next week, and I might not even watch. BUT, as always Let’s go J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
Sources:(nfl.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets