Update- I spoke too soon...

I would like to apologize that I haven’t been up to date with my schedule. I have made a mistake with my updates on this blog and my YouTube channel. I have made a small miscue with the timing of my updates and I would like to say I’m sorry for that. I will stick to the schedule the best I can for the remaining days of 2016, but I will absolutely crush 2017, and the schedule will be air tight. I will have an updated schedule for the weeks after football season—I have some ideas that I want to test to take the place of the football content. Let me know what you think in the comments down below, and make sure you tweet me suggestions on what you would like to see. My twitter is @notthefakejleo. Thank you for always sticking with me, and I do apologize for the lack of content the past couple of weeks.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets