Day 120

Fresh Start_120: Yet Another Update
I would just like to write a little update article saying that “I’m back” and everything will return to normal. Over the past 2-3 weeks or so I haven’t been posting every single article that I would post on a daily basis or a weekly basis to boot. I haven’t posted many game balls or NY 500’s in a while and that is because I was studying and getting everything ready for Finals week. This past weekend I spent with family and friends—just getting rekindled with everything back home. So without me truly leaving, I am happy to announce that I am back full time and every article will be posted on the day that it is supposed to be posted from here on out.

Here is a breakdown of what you should see from me on a daily basis:
Monday-Fresh Start/Sunday game ball/NY 500
Tuesday-Fresh Start/Monday game ball
Wednesday-Fresh Start/ Weekly NFL picks
Thursday-Fresh Start
Friday-Fresh Start/ Thursday game ball
Saturday-Fresh Start
Sunday-Fresh Start

Now I would like to write just regular articles like I used to do every once and a while in 2017, but we will see what happens. I am happy to truly be back and I am excited to keep moving this blog along through the end of this year and into the new year.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets