Honest Review #12

Honest Review #12-Beat down in Prime Time… Again
That was simply a good old ass kicking. Plain and simple, nobody played well, absolutely nobody. I have added two new players to the list that I want to cut at a halftime of a game. I don’t know how to fix the Jets right now, and it will take me a while to figure it out. I will continue to stand with the notion to NOT fire Todd Bowels and keep him for another year.  My list now consists of: Nick Folk, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Darryl Roberts. I will not touch Folk because kickers are just awful this year around the league.

Ryan Fitzpatrick I don’t want to see you in a game for the rest of the year. I know that Petty threw 2 bad interceptions, but Fitzpatrick has ripped the heart out of Jets fans, and the season is officially over with the loss. The draft will be soon enough. It has been a bad year to be a bad team, and as I have been preaching all season, and that being “with all of this talent on the roster, we can’t play this way.” The defense did knock Luck around a bit, but didn’t cover anyone. Darryl Roberts is one of the worst corners in the league and needs to get out of a New York Jet jersey as soon as possible, you are the absolute worst! DeWayne Allen had 3 touchdowns in the first half, and two of them—no Jet defender was within a country mile of him. It was a terrible loss in a game that I wanted due to the fact that we can play spoiler to an Indianapolis Colts team. That didn’t happen clearly!

The offensive line did play a bit better but that doesn’t matter in a 41-10 loss on Monday Night. Andrew Luck carved the Jets defense and it wasn’t even funny. I love this team, and I will always love this team, but this week is one of the worst games I have ever watched. I will say it was worse than the loss in Kansas City early in the year. I hope to God that we can play better against the abysmal 49’er ball club next week in Santa Clara. I want to see Bryce Petty in the game in Week 14 and nothing else will be acceptable.

With the season over with the playoff elimination after the loss, it is officially over—it’s safe to that Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzpatrick will not be returning in 2017. We will need to get another QB, but this team is now officially Bryce Petty’s team. It has not been pretty for Petty in the first couple of games for Petty, but it will get better with time. Petty has the talent and the talent around him. 2017 will be better for the Jets and we will see a drastic turn around. But for now, on to San Francisco… And as always LET’S GO J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
Sources:(nfl.com, espn.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets