Day 119

Fresh Start_119: Ladies and Gentlemen I have an announcement
In the season of giving I’d like to give back some eyeballs to the people that I believe deserve it. A little disclaimer before I start: I am not being paid by anyone of one these people that I am about to talk about, this is shut a small shout out to you guys! Being a small YouTuber it is tough trying to gain subscribers and keep a community together when you are starting out, it’s identical to how tough it is to gain traction on this blog. Anyway, being on the site and creating content for the site, you see people that are doing well that need some recognition for how well they are doing. Some may not want the recognition and would just like to keep on grinding and putting out content, but I want to just take some time to recognize a few people.

The first one I would like to recognize is Philip Defranco. Now Philly D should need no recognition due to the fact that he is one of the biggest and longest running YouTubers on the platform with almost 5 million subscribers, but he has had an incredible year gaining in subscribers and also winning Show of the Year at the Streamy’s. Defranco does a daily news show on YouTube and has one of the most interesting communities on the site. The questions and discussions in the comment section of his videos is just refreshing to see and a joy to chime in on. I strongly recommend you checking some of his content out. Keep up your amazing work and go kill 2017!

The next person I would like to shout out is another YouTuber and that is Justin Escalona. Escalona is a daily vlogger on YouTube and he has been absolutely killing it in 2016. He is a college student at USC and he also has a really awesome clothing line called 1340. I have bought a few of his designs and I am very happy with the product. Escalona only has about 250,000 subscribers on YouTube but he deserves way more for the effort and production value that he puts into his videos. Justin, keep up going after it day and day out, the results will be there—also go kill 2017.

The last YouTuber that I would like to shout out is another daily vlogger and he is probably the most famous one at that, Casey Neistat. Neistat has absolutely exploded in 2016 with his vlog channel and become one of the most popular faces in the YouTube space and film making in general. He has since stop making daily vlogs, but he still makes videos and they are just as good if not better than some of the stuff he has made in the past. If you are between shows on Winter break or you get bored at any point in time, go check out his daily vlogs or just his YouTube channel in general, it is probably the best cinematography on YouTube (I am not kidding). I know you will continue to do incredible things in 2017 and best of luck in your new business venture.

Next up on the list is Entrepreneur, Best Selling Author, YouTube star, All-Star motivator, and avid Jets fan Gary Vaynerchuk. Gary Vee probably has the most influential YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter communities I have ever seen and it is such an amazing community of people. The energy and the vibe that he creates is unlike any other, and he is one of the people that drives me to just grind, hustle, and do my best every day. I want to be the one that interviews him when he finally achieves his dream as the owner of the Jets. If you need a pick me up go check out his content, it is absolutely phenomenal. I don’t even have to say it because I am 110% certain that Gary Vee will be crushing 2017, keep it up, thank you, and Let’s go Jets!

Finally, I would like to thank my family and friends, I do all of this for you guys. You guys are my backbone and I couldn’t do any of this without you guys. Thank you so much I couldn’t write enough to show my gratitude. Mom, Dad thanks for all that you do it means the world. Granny you are such an inspiration and hopefully the Jets will field a better team soon. Vinny and Thomas you guys are the best brothers I could ask for, don’t follow my example I left for you guys in high school, and I hope one day I can write articles about your successes and interview you guys. Fi, I love you—you literally the greatest (enough said). Nick, my partner in crime you are the man thanks for embarking with me on this YouTube grind couldn’t think of a better guy to do it with. So yeah, even though that last part was a possible Acknowledgement section of a book, please go check out all the people I have mentioned in this article.
Sources:
Philip Defranco
Justin Escalona
Casey Neistat
Gary Vaynerchuk
Play by play YouTube
Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets