Day 125

Fresh Start_125: Merry Christmas
I am writing this in a rush to go back and enjoy the waning moments of this years’ Christmas with my family. That is what this time of year is about. I’m happy to have a wonderful family that comes together each and every holiday season. As much as I would like to make it about sports, from the amazing games on tv, to the new family tradition to have a family pool to bet on, I can’t make it about sports today. today is the day that embodies what family is supposed to be about, so if you don’t mind I would like to go back to mine. Have a wonderful rest of your Christmas, happy second day of Hanukkah, and I will be back to the usual programming tomorrow.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets