Day 257

Fresh Start_257: Another family day
Extremely late upload today because I took the day to spend it with my friends and family. After an early afternoon brunch with a couple friends, I got to keep score for my brothers AAU basketball tournament, ending the night with an early birthday dinner for my mom. With Finals week vastly approaching aka next week; it’s nice to just let my hair down so to speak and spend a day with my family.

I know I preach that a lot, but spending time with the people that make you the happiest is important and the most important thing when you are going through a busy couple of days or weeks. I’ll be back tomorrow with regular scheduled programming but for today; just a friendly reminder to take time for the people that get the best out of you!

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets