Day 275

Fresh Start_275: Writer's block
Being that I have done 275 days now in a row of writing every day, and having subject matter in the sports world to talk about has been a blessing. Some days are more personal, some holidays I just want to express the valuable meaning of family, but I haven’t gotten writer's block yet.

That was until today. I couldn’t find anything I wanted to speak on or have a different opinion on. I guess the words I’m looking for here is I am sorry. It’s not like a vlog where I can make something up and just go off a random idea. I have to put words on the page and tell a story.  With writer's block I cannot do that. By no means is the “Fresh Start” series going to come to an end, but today is just a bust. Sorry…

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets