Day 265

Fresh Start_265: Just a small update 100 days from 365
100 more days away… just over 3 months until I will have written an article for an entire year. It is crazy because this doesn’t seem like a challenge to the extent that I thought it would be when I started this whole journey. Creating the idea and challenging myself to write everyday has made me a better writer; which is something I wanted to accomplish when I first started. I think I am a better writer every day that I write. I find my voice more and more throughout each article.

The challenge now is staying true to that promise. The routine of sitting done, finding time to read and research and write the article isn’t hard, and has become more and more enjoyable with the more I do it. I have hit some road bumps with posting times every now and again, but if you aren’t late or a little off schedule—you aren’t human. Today will be late, and the past couple days I haven’t been putting out a “In Between the Pinstripes,” and that’s because I have begun to start to get into a pattern and it wasn’t fun to sit down and write what seemed to be the same response every night. So, for this past series, I just watched the game as much as I could and enjoyed the game again. I will start up that series of articles again sometime soon but that series is coming to halt for now.

I would have done the same thing with this series if I thought I was getting into a pattern, and even though it was 30 games or so, I need to shack things up and look at the article from a different, while also just enjoying the game of baseball for a change. I personally don’t like suspending a series, or missing an upload for a specific, but things change, and hopefully this change will be good for my writing and for that specific series. As always, the message is “Let’s go Yankees,” and my feelings about this team is as deep as you possibly can get. I really love this team and am excited as a fan to see where this season goes. The writer part of me needs an early All-Star break.
Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets