Day 263

Fresh Start_263: Junior year, here we come
At my time in Cobleskill I have learned a lot and not just in the classroom. But after some time thinking I have come to conclusion that I’d rather just say thank you to the people and leave it at that. I am thank you that I went because of the people, and if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have stayed the two years. I am happy that I am done and excited to move forward with my college career. I am excited to expand my writing career in the biggest news market in the country. I am beyond relieved that I am done, so I can relax and record a podcast. I look forward to the summer for the expansion of the podcast and this blog to boot, great things are coming.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets