Day 277

Fresh Start_277: 600
This is coming out two days after it is supposed to come out, and there is no real reason. But, this article is my 600th article on this blog. To date I have just over 17,500 page views, and it is astonishing. Starting this blog in September 2014 with no clear direction, rhyme, or reason it is just incredible to see what has happen in 600 articles in almost 3 years.

I can’t wrap my head around both 600 articles and 17,500 page views. It just doesn’t make any sense that I would do something like this in such a short period of time when you really think about it.

I am nowhere near the writer I can be, and I have so much more to gain. Doing this “Fresh Start” series I think I can say, I have started to find the voice and style that I have through writing. I am excited for the future and what it holds, but this blog is truly the beginning, and I hope that one day I can look back and say that this was truly the start.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets