2016 Week 6 Thursday Game ball

Week 6 Thursday Game ball
I’m back on the regular scheduled day. The Thursday night matchup was an old timer rivalry with my favorite quarterback Philp Rivers. Unfortunately, I didn’t pick them last night in my week 6 picks this week, but I wasn’t expecting the outcome from the Chargers. I should have expected this from San Diego and how desperate they were going into this game, after the horrible endings the previous two weeks. Like I have said to my family, I feel sorry for Philip Rivers and how his team loses games that they should win. Rivers deserves a chance at a Superbowl ring, but in San Diego it won’t happen. For now, I will put my personal aspirations aside and get to this game ball. I will stay on the San Diego sideline and give my Thursday game ball to San Diego Chargers Inside Linebacker Jatavis Brown. Brown was flying all over the field collecting a game high fourteen total tackles including a sack, and a forced fumble. Defense has been the subject of these game balls and seems to be the way the NFL is moving going into the future. Like the saying goes “Defense wins’ championships” should now be the motto of my game ball series. I am happy to be back on the regular day and I will bring you the rest of Week 6 game balls on their scheduled dates.
Sources:(nfl.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets