Day 49

Fresh Start_49: Take a moment
*I want to apologize for the late upload tonight, it was my brother’s birthday today and I wanted to spend the day with him. Tomorrow the articles will go out at a more reasonable hour.*

This is a perfect Segway to this short article. I am truly sorry that this upload is pushing the deadline for October 10th but it was for a good reason. Spending time with family is the most important thing to me, no matter how much I love sports and it will always be that. Being at college, seeing family is extremely difficult, and when you actually do see them, and spend time with them, it is all you want to do at the moment. Finding that balance is one of the toughest things to do—as you can see I am still learning how to balance it. My family is the absolutely the most important thing in my life and spending the day with my brothers and his friend on his birthday was the best thing I could have thought of today.
What I want to get out of this article is for each and every one of you to take just a minute out of your day and say “I love you” and “thank you” to someone you are close to. I understand that not everyone has the cookie cutter, perfect family, but family doesn’t have to necessarily be blood related. It doesn’t take that long and it might not mean that much to you to say it, but it will lighten up someone’s day. Family is the only thing a person has at the end of the day, and thanking them for everything they do is just a good reminder and a nice thank you for everything they have done, and will do.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets