Day 68

Fresh Start_68: Vegas Baby
No it is not Wednesday, but grab your wallets and follow me to Vegas. These are not NFL picks, rather NBA win over/unders that I strongly believe in. I saw this yesterday after looking them after seeing the scores of the opening night of the Association. The two odds that just jumped off the page at me was the Lakers and Nets odds. I have already expressed my thoughts on the 2016-17 Brooklyn Nets. The Los Angeles Lakers without Kobe “Bean” Bryant looks to have a bright future, with D’Angelo Russell, Julius Randle, Brandon Ingram, and Jordan Clarkson on the squad with new head coach Luke Walton. I strongly urge you to bet the OVER on the 24.5-win line that Vegas has put out for this team. Walton is a more than capable coach as he displayed for us, leading the Warriors to the majority of their wins last season. This Lakers team is nothing like the two time defending West champs, but they are better than 24.5 wins. Russell seems to have emerged has the star and leader on the team with the absence of the Mamba. Randle is transiting well to the NBA following his first true season and developing nicely as a legit NBA 4. Jordan Clarkson is an all-star snub that will definitely get there this season, and with the injury to Ben Simmons, the Lakers have the Rookie of the Year favorite in Brandon Ingram. Walton has the talent and the coaching ability to make them a playoff upset this season and a title contender in the near future. Again I strongly urge you to make this bet so you can get a large payday.

On the other hand, you have the Brooklyn Nets line which stands at 20.5. I am a Nets fan and have boisterously predicated that this team will go 0-82, which by my math is well under the posted line. If you have caught my drift, I’m sure you can guess that I will urge you to take the UNDER for this bet. The Nets have miniscule talent, and the all-star talent that they do have, won’t be on roster after the February trade deadline. The Nets have the seventh hardest strength in schedule and if the blow-out loss to the Boston Celtics on opening night was any indication, this team stinks. The team may have played hard, but they can just not compete at the level that the Eastern Conference has risen too, and with the West still tough, the Nets have absolutely no chance this season. You will thank me when the ping pong balls start flying around in the draft lottery kicks off, and the 0-82 Brooklyn Nets get the number one overall selection and you are counting the cash you’ve won from betting the field on Brooklyn. I am no betting expert, but I know a favorable line when I see one, and the two I have displayed for you on a silver platter are just some examples.
Sources:(nba.com, lakersoutsider.com, oddshark.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets