2016 Week 9 Thursday and Sunday game balls

Week 9 Thursday and Sunday game balls
Honestly football this season is just horrific. I’m not just frustrated over a Jets loss, I mean as an overall fan of the sport, the product on the field is just bad this year. Everything around the sport just sticks like fumunda cheese. I don’t know the solution, but the games have just became unwatchable. With the Jets season basically over I don’t know how much more football I will be watching this season. I enjoy lazy Sundays watching football and not really doing much. I don’t want to give those up, but to quote Chris Carter “C’mon Man!”

The game ball for Thursday is one of the front runners for the MVP this season, Atlanta Falcons Quarterback Matt Ryan. Ryan on 34 attempts threw for 344 and 4 touchdowns. Matty Ice lead his team to a 43-28 over the division rival Bucs. I am impressed with what Ryan and the Falcons are able to do on offense and win games with a less than specular offense. On Sunday, there was a bunch of trap games and many where traps. A nontrap game was the Eagles and Giants, where we find my Sunday game ball. My Sunday game ball is New York Giants Quarterback Eli Manning. Manning delivered a much needed divisional home win for the New York Football Giants. Eli on 36 attempts went 22/36 for 257 and 4 touchdowns. Two of them went the way of Odell Beckham Jr. Manning did throw 2 interceptions but it only should have been one, the other should have been over turned, Beckham was down before the ball was ripped out of his hands by Nolan Carroll. HOPEFULLY, this week of football will be better with the Jets off on a bye I will be watching you NFL!
Sources:(nfl.com)

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets