Day 71

Fresh Start_71: This should be fun!
Let me say this about Wrigley field and the Cub fans in October… I love it. The Eddie Vedder seventh inning stretch was the best rendition of 2016 playoff run, and the best since Harry Caray. Caray would have loved to be here for this run, and that seems to be the story around the North side of Chicago. The city said goodbye to the great “Grandpa Rossy” as David Ross played his last game in Wrigley in his career. The Cubs have adopted Ross as their own.

Game 6 should be a ton of fun for a baseball fan like myself, and nerve racking for the Indian and Cub fans around the country. The edge on paper has to go to the Chicago Cubs, because of the reinforcements coming back to Cleveland. Jake Arrieta is back on the mound on full rest, Kyle Shwarber is going to get back in the lineup in the DH role, and IF the Cubs force a game 7; Corey Klueber would be on short rest. I will say the same thing for Klueber that I did for Clayton Kershaw, Klueber will run out of gas IF there is a Game 7 on Wednesday night. If you are a Cleveland fan, you should be ok with the Cubs win Game 6 because of Klueber looming in Game 7. I am not as optimistic for Klueber as Indian fans, but we will see. Cleveland should be rocking tonight and it just makes watching the game from home that much more fun. I love this time of year as a diehard baseball fan. It doesn’t matter that my team isn’t in it (don’t get me wrong, I’d love it!) but getting behind the fan bases and seeing the excitement surrounded around the game, just brings a smile to my face. DON’T MISS GAME 6 TONIGHT @ 8PM ON FOX!
Sources:(espn.com)
Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets