Day 96

Fresh Start_96: Take the time
Another upload due to a long family day… Every now and then I need to take days like today with my family to keep myself sane. It is Thanksgiving break for me and this weekend is for family. Just like I said on Thursday, you need to take this time to be with your love ones. It is important to take time with the ones that have your back and just live life and laugh. After a great day I sit back and think that times like these are the times that I will want to have with my kids when I get older and show around. Even though I hate feeling like a tourist, it was a fun time in New York City getting to walk the streets of the place I hope to call home one day. Something about the city makes my blood going and make me smile. The city that never sleeps has something that I can’t explain that is like crack to me and I just can’t get enough of it.

Even though today was nothing big like a wedding or a funeral, it was a nice day that this time of year can only provide. The holiday season brings out this sort of pressure in people to spend time with family and it can be daunting. Something about my family is we don’t really have that pressure because we get along for the most part. And I understand that many of you don’t, but I employ everyone to try, because even for my family today was nothing special; for someone else a day like today could be monumental. So with time whatever time is left in today, say something to a loved one and reach out to someone and just check up on them, it could lead to something special, and it takes two seconds. So, I hope that you all had a great day and the regular content on this blog will return tomorrow.

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share on your way out!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Offseason is Brian Cashman's Biggest Test Yet

The Question going into the Trade Deadline for the New York Yankees

The Answer for the Mets